Monday, May 10, 2010

Rain Protection at Last!

Well, its the start of a new week, and though I don't have pictures, I thought I'd report on the progress of our remodel. Today I have roofers and electricians here working, and they should be here for the next few days. The heating vents and gas lines are in place, and the fireplace box is awaiting dry-wall and mantels. I feel like the decisions I make now are really important, because they're the visible items that can't be changed once my decisions are made. Don't they know that decision making is not more strength? I like to move furniture around, so can't we have 2 potential places to put all of the desk wiring? Apparently NOT! Anyway, I am most pleased with the roofers since the weather has been wet and unpredictable. I won't have such sleepless nights over water damage now that the roofers are here. Shannon, my builder, told me today that we have about 10 more days of slower progress, then it will be amazing how quickly we are through with the project! Happy Remodeling to me, to me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading how it's coming. We're doing much smaller projects and I'm kind of in awe of the scope of what you are tackling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole! Just thinking about you and how your remodeling is coming along. =] Hope you and Pete and kids are doing well and surviving all this! We'd love an update!

    <3 Mel

    ReplyDelete