Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photos by Request

The remodel is progressing fabulously! Aside from my laundry room fiasco, all is going along at a smooth pace. We now have siding, stone work, a front door, dry wall and tons of dry wall dust. Here are a few pictures. The siding and stucco still need to be painted, so keep that in mind.





The interior photo is of my daughter in our new study/library. As of yesterday, the walls were also taped and plastered. The laundry room was retiled while we were away on vacation. I've order a new sink--the Gilford farmhouse sink by Kohler--and have a cabinet man coming on Wednesday, so that should be underway and completed in a few months. Here are a few photos of my new checkerboard floor.

The best part of the remodel was LEAVING it behind while we spent a few days in St. George and Zions. Here are a few photos of my cute kids enjoying the peace and quiet of remodel free time.


No comments:

Post a Comment