Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Random Pics

I realized when I added the Green Chili Turkey burgers recipe that I have not added very many pictures of our home now that the remodeling has been completed (for nearly a year). Anyhow, the following photos where all taken this past fall, with the exception of the exterior pictures which were taken in early March. There are several curtain projects: 1)my bedroom (striped silk curtains 2) my daughters bedroom (white islet with green ribbon border and 3) a bay window in our family room area (yellow and red toile backed in red ticking stripe). The bench covered in a white background with red flowers was a quick project. The fireplace photos are taken in my newly remodeled bedroom that I will admit--I absolutely love!!! The table setting is from this past Thanksgiving Holiday. As I'm sure you'll notice, my projects are far from perfect, but there is some sense of pride and accomplishment in trying something on your own. I know that my house and decorating style have their flaws, but I love that they're mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment