Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Foundation

Bright and early this morning, a patriotic cement truck began to pour the cement footings into the "death drop." Now we have rebarb projecting from the cement, so the death drop has become even more dangerous! I am told that we are about 1 more week of danger, then the porch cap will be laid and the study will have a wood flooring. I can handle one more week of danger. I'm just happy that our permit is officially approved and we can move on with the project! I told Pete to give up on reviving our lawn. Its been covered in hundreds of tons of dirt and rocks for the last week and half. We need to let it go!! I'm okay with that. I've begun drawing up landscape ideas for after this project is completed. Did I mention I have home improvement ADHD?


No comments:

Post a Comment