Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 2, Day 3--A surprisingly quiet day.

I left the house at 8:30 am this morning, expecting another day of loud construction, came home at noon to quiet. No work today--I'm sure that made Tyler happy. The noise is already starting to bother him, so I suppose we really ought to get out of the house tomorrow when they plan to jack-hammer away the cement on our porch and back patio. I'm taking down pictures and some of my decorations in fear that the vibration will cause things to fall. I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow evening. On Friday, I look forward to the gas line being changed, so that on Monday of next week, they can begin digging the new foundation for the library/office and new cold storage. My house looks like its been hit by a tornado, but I don't mind! Its exciting to see the changes. I'm writing that down now, as I anticipate that as the project goes on, I may have my days of frustration! Its always good to write down the good days, to help you remember on the not so good ones! Happy remodeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment